2.02.2009

Thing 4: RSS and Newsreaders

This crazy thing with the acronym and the wavey orange design is something I've been dreading.
It might be why I put off doing ALL things 23 things until I finally cracked because the main blog made it up to 8...

...and I was still here at #4.

Isn't funny that a thing called "really simple syndication" would intimidate me?

It's because it's never really been explained to me before, and I've never tried to figure it out.

Well, all that's changed.

I use Google reader now as I already have a personal gmail account.

Now that I understand it...
I'm screaming...
WHY DID NO ONE SHOW ME THIS BEFORE?!
And I'm sharing it with all my friends.

This thing is awesome. First, I cluttered up google reader with everything I could find that had the symbol...then...I went back and started adding the things I actually want on there.
Soon I'll figure out how to get rid of what I don't really want in there, but until then...

...all my news and friends blods are right there for me to read in one spot.
It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment