2.26.2009

Thing 9

I've created some presentations.
Here is a slideshow I made on the ZOHO site.




This picture slideshow I made on Picturetrail.



The database tool wouldn't work for me, which was disappointing. I think it had the potential to be very useful in a lot of areas.

***

The presentation tool was the one I was very interested in exploring. I have a class starting in April and one of the requirements is to create presentation about the books read for the class. I have some experience with powerpoint, but I wanted to research other choices.

I'm still disappointed I can't get the database tool to work. I waited a few days to see if they'd get it up. I think it's just permanently down. I notified the people running the page that I could not create a database and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Both Zoho and picture trail were easy to use. I enjoyed myself as I played around with the different features.

No comments:

Post a Comment