4.12.2009

Thing 17: Podcasts

I chose podcast.com to explore first. I don't have a lot of experience with podcasts, but I have used them infrequently to learn a little bit of different languages. I took Italian in college and try to keep refreshed with at the least basics as I plan sometime in my lifetime to go to Italy. I figure it's a good idea to know just enough to get around (Or more.)

Here is an Easter culture shot in one of the podcasts I found there.

I don't subscribe to podcasts. When the mood strikes me, I'll go looking for things. I'm still stuck on youtube, but it seems like for certain things (like keep fresh in languages) podcasts might be a better tool to use.
Podcast.com seemed pretty straight forward...you search for what you want to listen to and when you find it....you hit the play button.

gcast.com requires a yearly subscription fee of $99 so I doubt I will ever be using that service.

No comments:

Post a Comment