1.12.2009

Thing 1

I have created the blog.

Blogger is by far the easiest blogging site I have ever used. Everything is straightforward and dare I say...simple.

Currently I'm toying with the gadgets and debating which I'd like to put on my blog. I've been told to be thoughtful of the content so I'll skip the Pam Anderson picture of the day. Never know what you might get with that one.

I'm kidding. I don't even know if there is a Pam Anderson picture of the day.

I have added the label gadget as I've always found that helpful for finding past topics on other blog sites.

I've added a picture which was probably the easiest I've ever had it with adding a picture to any site I've used.

Overall I'm impressed with this blogging site.
Now we just have to see how easy it is to publish this and then how easy it will be to edit this post later when I have more time to explore the gadgets and do the challenges for thing 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment